In the heart of Surrey Hills.
Family Owned and Operated.
OPEN FOR INSPECTION
With the current Stage 4 restrictions physical inspections of our apartments and facilities is not possible. We can however provide customised virtual tours via Zoom or MS Teams technology. It’s a very effective way to see the apartments and the wider facilities and its very simple to use. (it only involves the click of a few buttons which we can talk you through on the phone while you do it)
Call Robyn on 9831 9898 to book your virtual inspection now.
In the interests of our residents safety the following rules apply to anyone Visiting Renaissance Living Surrey Hills
- People who have returned from overseas or been in contact with someone confirmed to have COVID-19 in the last 14 days are not permitted to enter.
- Anyone with a fever, symptoms of a respiratory illness, are not permitted to enter.
- Anyone who cannot show proof they have had the influenza vaccination are not permitted to enter.
- Visitors under the age of 16 are not permitted to enter.
- The visit must be for genuine care giving reasons.
- There is a limit of 1 Visitor at any one time and only 1 visit per day.
- Visitors must be healthy, feeling well and have no symptoms that could relate to the COVID-19 virus, (fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose or unexplained shortness of breath).
- Visitors must wear a face mask at all times
- Visitors must sign in and sign out at reception
- Visitors should apply the hand sanitiser provided at all entrances to the facility and wash their hands again thoroughly if handling residents’ personal items, (plates cutlery cups cooking utensils etc) and after using the bathroom.
- Visits should be conducted in the resident’s apartment or outside and not a communal space.
- Visitors and residents should practice social distancing at all times.
- Visitors and residents should follow management instructions including the lift protocol.
- Visitors should enter and leave directly without spending time in communal areas.
Village Manager Robyn, will remain on site Monday – Friday 9am-5pm throughout the Stage 4 period to assist our residents when required and ensure the safe and efficient running of the village.
“The residents of Renaissance living celebrated ANZAC Day just like thousands of others this year, gathering at the front entry with candles or torches to remember.”
Retirement Living without compromise
Located in the heart of leafy and vibrant Surrey Hills, Renaissance Living is an independent, lifestyle community for over 55s, where you’ll have the freedom of your own home, close to everything you love, without all the upkeep.
So, if you’re tired of house maintenance, looking to downsize or just like the idea of easy living in a fabulous lifestyle location, a luxurious Renaissance Living apartment could be your ideal next step.
Special Offer – Limited Time
For a limited time only our team of professional associates will pack up your existing home, then unpack you into your beautiful new home at Renaissance Living. All with no stress, no fuss and at no cost to you.
This week’s activities include:
Wednesday Night Dinners
Friday Night Drinks
Flow Yoga Meditation
Request an information pack
In February this year we moved to Renaissance LIving and have settled in to a new life. It has been a very happy and wise move that was made easy with the help and support of the Renaissance Team.