In the heart of Surrey Hills.
Family Owned and Operated.
OPEN FOR INSPECTION
With the recent change in the State Governments Covid-19 restrictions effective Tuesday 27th October we are able to offer extended private inspections of the luxurious apartments we have for sale and limited tours of the facilities by appointment.
Masks, social distancing and the usual visitor protocols apply.
Call Robyn now on 9831 9898 to book as inspections are limited.
28th Oct, 2020
Still not permitted to enter
- People who have returned from overseas or been in contact with someone confirmed to have COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
- Anyone with a fever, symptoms of a respiratory illness.
- Anyone who cannot show proof they have had the influenza vaccination this year
Rules on Visits.
- You can have up to two people from the same household visit you at your home. Children and dependants are not included in this cap. But You can only have one visit per day and the visitors must live within 25km of the village.
- Visits can be conducted in the resident’s apartment or outside and in a communal space provided they are wearing masks and are socially distanced.
- Be healthy, feeling well and have no symptoms that could relate to the COVID-19 virus, (fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose or unexplained shortness of breath).
- Always wear a face mask in the Village and communal areas. It is also strongly recommended you keep your mask on when visiting friends and family in your apartment.
- Practice social distancing at all times.
- Sign in and sign out at reception, and complete the declaration.
- Apply the hand sanitiser provided at all entrances to the facility and wash their hands again thoroughly if handling residents’ personal items, (plates cutlery cups cooking utensils etc) and after using the bathroom.
- Follow management instructions including the lift protocol.
- Enter and leave directly without spending unnecessary time in communal areas.
Renaissance not alone in Isolation
Its been a tough time and a scary time for many of us in Melbourne over the last few weeks and as we see things continue to improve as far as case numbers and the virus is concerned we can look back and see what we have been doing and what we can potentially look forward to.
Retirement Living without compromise
Located in the heart of leafy and vibrant Surrey Hills, Renaissance Living is an independent, lifestyle community for over 55s, where you’ll have the freedom of your own home, close to everything you love, without all the upkeep.
So, if you’re tired of house maintenance, looking to downsize or just like the idea of easy living in a fabulous lifestyle location, a luxurious Renaissance Living apartment could be your ideal next step.
Special Offer – Limited Time
For a limited time only our team of professional associates will pack up your existing home, then unpack you into your beautiful new home at Renaissance Living. All with no stress, no fuss and at no cost to you.
This week’s activities include:
Wednesday Night Dinners
Friday Night Drinks
Flow Yoga Meditation
Request an information pack
In February this year we moved to Renaissance LIving and have settled in to a new life. It has been a very happy and wise move that was made easy with the help and support of the Renaissance Team.