In the heart of Surrey Hills.
Family Owned and Operated.
In the interests of our residents safety the following rules apply to anyone Visiting Renaissance Living Surrey Hills
- People who have returned from overseas or been in contact with someone confirmed to have COVID-19 in the last 14 days are not permitted to enter.
- Anyone with a fever, symptoms of a respiratory illness, are not permitted to enter.
- Visitors under the age of 16 are not permitted to enter.
- All Visitors must sign in and sign out at reception
- A limit of 1 Visitor at any one time and a maximum of 2 visitors per day.
- Visitors must be healthy, feeling well and have no symptoms that could relate to the COVID-19 virus, (fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose or unexplained shortness of breath).
- Visits should be conducted in the resident’s apartment or outside and not a communal space and visitors should be encouraged to practise social distancing.
- All visitors should apply the hand sanitiser provided at the front desk when entering the facility and wash their hands again thoroughly if handling residents’ personal items, (plates cutlery cups cooking utensils etc) and after using the bathroom.
- All visitors should enter and leave directly without spending time in communal areas.
- From 1 May onward, any visitor should have had the influenza vaccination, earlier if possible
The Renaissance Living Management and Residents Association thank you for your co-operation.
Special Offer – Limited Time
For a limited time only our team of professional associates will pack up your existing home, then unpack you into your beautiful new home at Renaissance Living. All with no stress, no fuss and at no cost to you.
Retirement Living without compromise
Located in the heart of leafy and vibrant Surrey Hills, Renaissance Living is an independent, lifestyle community for over 55s, where you’ll have the freedom of your own home, close to everything you love, without all the upkeep.
So, if you’re tired of house maintenance, looking to downsize or just like the idea of easy living in a fabulous lifestyle location, a luxurious Renaissance Living apartment could be your ideal next step.
This week’s activities include:
Wednesday Night Dinners
Friday Night Drinks
Flow Yoga Meditation
Request an information pack
In February this year we moved to Renaissance LIving and have settled in to a new life. It has been a very happy and wise move that was made easy with the help and support of the Renaissance Team.